AGDAV ONLINE PAYMENT
Punjab National Bank renders its customers the facility to make AGDAV Payments Online.
This can be availed by customer of any Centralised Banking branch of the bank. For
using the facility the student must know his/her admission number of AGDAV. The customers
should have PNB's Internet Banking User-id & passwords. Using this facility,
the customers can make payments at any time of the day. This facility is available
only for account holders of PNB (Retail/Corporate) and registered USER with AGDAV site. Steps for Online payments:-
Click here for e-payment
- Log on for
- Login with your Admission number. Select the relevant Course and subject.
- Select the check box for which you want to do the payment.
- Confirm and Submit for making payment.
- Select Corporate / Retail Option
- You will be directed to PNB's internet Banking Channel
- Enter User-id & Password to logon
- Select the account to be debited
- Confirm payment by valid user-id & transaction password
- On successful payment, Payment/Transaction-id will be generated with the link for
cyber receipt/ Counterfoil of Challan, which can be printed and kept for future
- You generate Duplicate cyber receipt any time again from our home page. For this link is aviliable.
- In case of Duplicate Transaction, i.e. with same CIN,inform the bank.
- In case of any queries
1. kindly send a mail to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org,email@example.com,
2. Call on 011-27455245/27430540(AGDAV), 011-23357166,23716659 (PNB)
Steps to know your Payment ID to generate DUPLICATE CHALLAN. Login in to
your Internet Banking A/C and follow the steps: Go to Accounts > statement of account
(In drop down) > Give txn Date range > Select "Display on same page" > click on
"Statement" > In Particulars For example: "IRCTC/MPNB3067333379/0019137625/TIKT
" ( 19137625 is your BANK payment id ) You can use this payment id to generate DUPLICATE
cyber receipt from our SITE.
- Application support Internet Explorer 6.0 and above. Also Turn ON Pop blocker of
IE to generate Receipt. (Tools > Pop Up blocker > Turn ON Pop up Blocker)
Important: -If you will find any error during your transaction, Kindly check your account in internet banking whether your amount has been debited or not. If debited, wait for next day and print duplicate cyber receipt.