Punjab National Bank renders its customers the facility to make Haryana VAT Payments Online.
This can be availed by customer of any Centralised Banking branch of the PNB bank.The customers
should have PNB's Internet Banking User-id & passwords. Using this facility,
the customers can make payments at any time of the day. This facility is available
only for account holders of PNB. Steps for Haryana VAT Payments - Online:
- Customer can intiate transaction from egras site Or customer can also initiate txn from our home
- Select the type of VAT for which you want to pay online tax
- Enter the complete details (ensure filling mandatory details/fields)
- Enter the payment type wise amount.
- Confirm and Submit for making payment.
- Select Corporate / Retail Option
- You will be directed to PNB's internet Banking Channel
- Enter User-id & Password to logon
- Select the account to be debited
- Confirm payment by valid user-id & transaction password
- On successful payment, Payment/Transaction-id will be generated with the link for
cyber receipt/ Counterfoil of Challan, which can be printed and kept for future
- You can view the status of payment and generate cyber receipt again from our site on Haryana VAT site
- In case of Duplicate Transaction, i.e. with same CIN,inform the bank.
- In case of any queries kindly send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org,
email@example.com, or Call on 0172-2700419/2727174(CO), 011-23357166,23716659
- Steps to know your Payment ID to generate DUPLICATE CHALLAN at EGRAS Haryana Website.
- Login in to your Internet Banking A/C
- Go to Accounts > statement of account(In drop down) > Give txn Date range > Select "Display on same page" >
- click on "Statement" >
- In Particulars For example:"HVAT/030048329072017....../0123456789(3rd field is your Payment ID without the zeros at the beginning ) You can use this Payment ID to generate DUPLICATE cyber receipt from EGRAS Haryana Website.
- Application support Internet Explorer 6.0 and above. Also Turn ON Pop blocker of
IE to generate Receipt. (Tools > Pop Up blocker > Turn ON Pop up Blocker)
If you will find any error during your transaction, Kindly check your account in internet banking whether your amount has been debited or not. If debited, wait for next day and print duplicate cyber receipt.
Click here for e-payment
of Haryana VAT