PORT COMMUNITY SYSTEM (I P A - P C S )
Punjab National Bank renders its customers the facility to make for Cochin PORT Payments Online through PCS.
This can be availed by customer of any Centralised Banking branch of the bank. For
using the facility the customers must be registered on PCS site. The customers
should have PNB's Internet Banking User-id & passwords. Using this facility,
the customers can make payments at any time of the day. This facility is available
only for account holders of PNB and registered with IPA-PCS site. Steps for Online payments of PORT duty is given below:-
Click here for e-payment of Port Community system (PCS)
- Log on for
Indian Port Community System. And Register First Time.
- Login with your ID. Select the relevant Payment type
- Enter the complete details (ensure filling mandatory details/fields)
- Enter the payment type wise amount.
- Confirm and Submit for making payment.
- Select Corporate / Retail Option
- You will be directed to PNB's internet Banking Channel
- Enter User-id & Password to logon
- Select the account to be debited
- Confirm payment by valid user-id & transaction password
- On successful payment, Payment/Transaction-id will be generated with the link for
cyber receipt/ Counterfoil of Challan, which can be printed and kept for future
- You can view the status of payment and generate cyber receipt again from PCS site
- In case of Duplicate Transaction, i.e. with same CIN,inform the bank.
- In case of any queries :
For Cochin Port Trust: kindly send a mail to coekmitd[at]pnb[dot]co[dot]in,hogbd[at]pnb[dot]co[dot]in
- Steps to know your Payment ID to generate DUPLICATE CHALLAN. Login in to
your Internet Banking A/C and follow the steps: Go to Accounts > statement of account
(In drop down) > Give txn Date range > Select "Display on same page" > click on
"Statement" > In Particulars For example: "COACHIN P/PCS16012020..../Payment ID/
( Third Field from the left is your payment Id ) You can use this payment id to generate DUPLICATE
cyber receipt from PCS SITE.
- Application support Internet Explorer 6.0 and above. Also Turn ON Pop blocker of
IE to generate Receipt. (Tools > Pop Up blocker > Turn OFF Pop up Blocker)
If you will find any error during your transaction, Kindly check your account in internet banking whether your amount has been debited or not. If debited, wait for next day and print duplicate cyber receipt.OR You can also verify your transction by using "VERIFY" link on PCS website.