| Punjab Pollution Control Board (PPCB) E-Payments|
Punjab National Bank renders its customers the facility to make PPCB payments Online. This can be availed by customer of any Centralised Banking branch of the bank. For using the facility the customers must be registered on PPCB SITE. The customers should have PNB's Internet Banking User-id & passwords. Using this facility, the customers can make payments at any time of the day. This facility is available only for account holders of PNB and registered with Department PPCB. Steps for PPCB payments - Online
- Log on for PPCB Payment. by using "Industrial LOGIN".
- Login with your ID. Select the relevant Payment type
- Enter the complete details (ensure filling mandatory details/fields)
- Enter the payment type wise amount .
- Confirm and Submit for making payment.
- Select Corporate / Retail Option.Coorporate user can do payments with single user only who have both the facility of maker/cheker.
- You will be directed to PNB's internet Banking Channel
- Enter User-id & Password to logon
- Select the account to be debited
- Confirm payment by valid user-id & transaction password
- On successful payment, Payment/Transaction-id will be generated with the link for cyber receipt/ Counterfoil of
Challan, which can be printed and kept for future reference.
- You can view the status of payment and generate cyber receipt again on PPCB SITE
- In case of Duplicate Transaction, i.e. with same CIN,inform the bank.
- In case of any queries kindly send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or Call on 0175-5030225/ 011-23357166
- Steps to know your Payment ID :
Login in to your Internet Banking A/C and follow the steps:
Go to Accounts > statement of account (In drop down) > Give txn Date range > Select "Display on same page" > click on "Statement" > In Particulars For example: "TRTR/000005138802/01-03-2011 10:52:53/UBP " ( 5138802 is your payment id )
- Application support Internet Explorer 6.0 and above.
Also Turn ON Pop blocker of IE to generate Receipt. (Tools > Pop Up blocker > Turn ON Pop up Blocker)
- BSR Code is 0301326 (B.O. PATIALA MODEL TOWN BRANCH)
- You can print duplicate challan from PPCB site
- If you will find any error during your transaction, Kindly check your account in internet banking whether your amount has been debited or not. If debited, verify your txn from PPCB site. VERIFY link is availiable of PPCB site for instant verification and print duplicate cyber receipt from PPCB site under DETAILS.
Click here for e-payment of PPCB Payment