e - GRAS (Online Goverment Receipts Accounting System)- Goverment of Rajasthan: ONLINE PAYMENT
Punjab National Bank renders its customers the facility to make Rajasthan VAT/CST and other Payments Online.
This can be availed by customer of any Centralised Banking branch of the bank. For
using the facility the customers must be registered on Rajasthan SITE. The customers
should have PNB's Internet Banking User-id & passwords. Using this facility,
the customers can make payments at any time of the day. This facility is available
only for account holders of PNB and registered USER with Rajasthan e-gras site. Steps for Online payments:-
- Log on for e- GRAS RAJASTHAN ONLINE PAYMENT. And Register First Time.
- Login with your ID. Select the relevant Course and subject.
- Enter the complete details (ensure filling mandatory details/fields)
- Enter the payment type wise amount.
- Confirm and Submit for making payment.
- Select Corporate / Retail Option
- You will be directed to PNB's internet Banking Channel
- Enter User-id & Password to logon
- Select the account to be debited
- Confirm payment by valid user-id & transaction password
- On successful payment, Payment/Transaction-id will be generated with the link for
cyber receipt/ Counterfoil of Challan, which can be printed and kept for future
- You can view the status of payment and generate cyber receipt again by clicking
on Rajasthan e-gras site
- In case of Duplicate Transaction, i.e. with same CIN,inform the bank.
- In case of any queries
1. kindly send a mail to email@example.com,
2. Call on 0141-2747123(CO), 011-23357166,23716659
Steps to know your Payment ID to generate DUPLICATE CHALLAN.
- Steps to know your Payment ID to generate DUPLICATE CYBER RECEIPT.
You can use this payment id to generate DUPLICATE cyber receipt from e gras SITE.
- Login in to your Internet Banking A/C
- Go to Accounts > statement of account(In drop down) > Give txn Date range > Select "Display on same page" >
- click on "Statement" >
- In Particulars For example:"RAJ VAT/RAJ001......../0123456789"(3rd field is your Payment ID without the zeros at the beginning )
- Application support Internet Explorer 6.0 and above. Also Turn ON Pop blocker of
IE to generate Receipt. (Tools > Pop Up blocker > Turn ON Pop up Blocker)
Important: -If you will find any error during your transaction, Kindly check your account in internet banking whether your amount has been debited or not. If debited, wait for next day and print duplicate cyber receipt.
- If customer use MAKER/CHECKER facility, Approver should approve intiated transactions before cutt off time or same day.
Click here for e-payment
of e-GRAS RAJASTHAN PAYMENT