| Online Collection of Telangana VAT|
Punjab National Bank renders its customers the facility to make Telangana VAT payments Online. This can be availed by customer of any Centralised Banking branch of the bank. For using the facility the customers must be registered on Telangana SITE. The customers should have PNB's Internet Banking User-id & passwords. Using this facility, the customers can make payments at any time of the day. This facility is available only for account holders of PNB and registered with Department Telangana. Steps for Telangana vat payments - Online
- Log on for Telangana Vat Payment. by using Login credentials.
- Login with your ID. Select the relevant Payment type
- Enter the complete details (ensure filling mandatory details/fields)
- Enter the payment type wise amount .
- Confirm and Submit for making payment.
- Select Corporate / Retail Option.Coorporate user can do payments with SINGLE user only who have both the facility of maker/cheker.
- You will be directed to PNB's internet Banking Channel
- Enter User-id & Password to logon
- Select the account to be debited
- Confirm payment by valid user-id & transaction password
- On successful payment, Payment/Transaction-id will be generated with the link for cyber receipt/ Counterfoil of
Challan, which can be printed and kept for future reference.
- You can view the status of payment and generate cyber receipt again on Telangana vat SITE
- In case of Duplicate Transaction, i.e. with same CIN,inform the bank.
- You can print the duplicate cyber receipt from AP site
- In case of any queries kindly send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com or Call on 040-23236856/23235212, 011-23357166
- Steps to know your Payment ID :
- Steps to know your Payment ID to generate DUPLICATE CYBER RECEIPT.
- Login in to your Internet Banking A/C
- Go to Accounts > statement of account(In drop down) > Give txn Date range > Select "Display on same page" >
- click on "Statement" >
- In Particulars For example:"TGVAT/TEL2907170...../0123456789 (3rd field is your Payment ID without the zeros at the beginning) You can use this Payment ID to generate DUPLICATE cyber receipt on Govt Portal.
- Application support Internet Explorer 6.0 and above.
Also Turn ON Pop blocker of IE to generate Receipt. (Tools > Pop Up blocker > Turn ON Pop up Blocker)
- BSR Code is 0303972 (B.O. Saifabad BRANCH)
- You can print duplicate challan from Andhra Pradesh Vat site
- If you will find any error during your transaction, Kindly check your account in internet banking whether your amount has been debited or not. If debited, verify your txn from Telangana Vat site. VERIFY link is availiable of Telangana Vat site for instant verification and print duplicate cyber receipt from Telangana Vat site under DETAILS.
Click here for e-payment of Telangana Vat