Punjab National Bank renders its customers the facility to make payments for Bihar OGRAS. This can be availed by customers of any Centralised Banking branch of the bank. The customers should have PNB's Internet Banking User-id & passwords for making Online payments at any time of the day. This facility can also be availed for Offline payments.
Steps for Bihar OGRAS payments - Online:
- Log on for Bihar OGRAS Payments by using Login credentials or as guest users.
- Select the relevant Payment type.
- Enter the complete details (ensure filling mandatory details/fields).
- Confirm and Submit for making payment from PNB.
- Select Retail or Corporate Option. (Facility enabled for single user as well as maker/cheker).
- You will be directed to PNB's internet Banking Channel.
- Enter User-id & Password to logon.
- Select the account to be debited.
- Confirm payment by valid user-id & transaction password
- The challan of the payment can be generated on
Bihar OGRAS site
- If amountdebited, please ensure NOT TO make duplicate transactions.
- In case of any queries
(i) Send a mail to
(ii) Call on 061-22322872(CO), 011-23319316, 23766759
- Application support Internet Explorer 6.0 and above.
Important:- If you find any error during your transaction, kindly check your account in internet banking whether amount has been debited or not. If debited, wait for next day and print duplicate cyber receipt from Govt. Site.