| Delhi VAT/CST TAX E-Payments|
Punjab National Bank renders its customers the facility to make DVAT/CST payments Online. This can be availed by customer of any Centralised Banking branch of the bank. For using the facility the customers must be registered with valid TIN number. The customers should have PNB's Internet Banking User-id & passwords. Using this facility, the customers can make payments at any time of the day. This facility is available only for account holders of PNB and TIN holders registered with Department of Trade and Taxes. Steps for DVAT / CST payments - Online
- Log on for DVAT/CST Payment. by using "Dealer LOGIN".
- Login with your ID. Select the relevant Payment type
- Enter the complete details (ensure filling mandatory details/fields)
- Enter the payment type wise amount (either CST or DVAT).
- Confirm and Submit for making payment.
- Select Corporate / Retail Option
- You will be directed to PNB's internet Banking Channel
- Enter User-id & Password to logon
- Select the account to be debited
- Confirm payment by valid user-id & transaction password
- On successful payment, Payment/Transaction-id will be generated with the link for cyber receipt/ Counterfoil of
Challan, which can be printed and kept for future reference.
- You can view the status of payment and generate cyber receipt again by clicking on www.gateway.netpnb.com
and click on DVAT/CST Tax
- In case of Duplicate Transaction, i.e. with same CIN,inform the bank.
- In case of any queries kindly send a mail to excisehelp[at]pnb[dot]co[dot]in, itdibs[at]pnb[dot]co[dot]in or Call on 011-41521240/23318559/23324711 (focal)
- Steps to know your Payment ID :
- Login in to your Internet Banking A/C
- Go to Accounts > statement of account(In drop down) > Give txn Date range > Select "Display on same page" >
- click on "Statement" >
- In Particulars For example:"DVAT/0302275200120170000325/0123456789 (3rd field is your Payment ID without the zeros at the beginning ) You can use this Payment ID to generate DUPLICATE cyber receipt.
- Application support Internet Explorer 6.0 and above. Also Turn ON Pop blocker of
IE to generate Receipt. (Tools > Pop Up blocker > Turn ON Pop up Blocker)
- In case of Corporate Customer, Only SINGLE user who have both facility of initiate and transaction can do Online payment
- Application support Internet Explorer 6.0 and above.
Also Turn ON Pop blocker of IE to generate Receipt. (Tools > Pop Up blocker > Turn ON Pop up Blocker)
- BSR Code is 0302275 (B.O. Chankyapuri)
- You can print duplicate challan from dvat site
- If you will find any error during your transaction, Kindly check your account in internet banking whether your amount has been debited or not. If debited, wait for next day and print duplicate cyber receipt from DVAT site under payment option.
- Corporate user, who will used MAKER/CHECKER process flow for online payments, can generate challan next day from DVAT site.
- Please note: Approver should approve transaction on same day in case of MAKER/CHECKER
Click here for e-payment of DVAT/CST Tax