E-PAYMENTS FOR JHARKHAND VAT TWO WAY
Punjab National Bank renders its customers the facility to make Jharkhand VAT payments Online. This can be availed by customer of any Centralised Banking branch of the bank. For using the facility the customers must be registered on Jharkhand SITE. The customers should have PNB's Internet Banking User-id & passwords. Using this facility, the customers can make payments at any time of the day. This facility is available only for account holders of PNB and registered with Department Jharkhand. Steps for Jharkhand vat payments - Online
Click here for e-payment of JHVAT
- Log on for Jharkhand Vat Payment. by using Login credentials.
- Login with your ID. Select the relevant Payment type.
- Enter the complete details (ensure filling mandatory details/fields).
- Enter the payment type wise amount.
- Confirm and Submit for making payment.
- Select Retail or Corporate Option. (Facility enabled for single user as well as maker/cheker).
- You will be directed to PNB's internet Banking Channel.
- Enter User-id & Password to logon.
- Select the account to be debited.
- Confirm payment by valid user-id & transaction password
- The challan of the payment can be generated on
- In case of Duplicate Transaction, i.e. with same CIN,inform the bank.
- In case of any queries
(i) kindly send a mail to
(ii) Call on 0651-2331943/2331163(CO), 011-23357166,23716659
- Application support Internet Explorer 6.0 and above. Also Turn OFF Pop blocker of
IE to generate Receipt. (Tools > Pop Up blocker > Turn OFF Pop up Blocker)
Important: -If you will find any error during your transaction, Kindly check your account in internet banking whether your amount has been debited or not. If debited, wait for next day and print duplicate cyber receipt.
HYPERLINK POLICY DISCLAIMER